Shop

Popular Posts


Sailor Moon Inspired Accessories at thevisionofchi.com

Hey everyone!

As you know being an artist of multiple mediums has it challenges because you can't be the best at everything at once, lol we just strive to be. 

Today I am introducing another one of my mediums which is deco art. (Decoration Art) Remember those cute decked out Japanese cell phones we would drule over well basically I took some everyday pieces and dumped  glitter on them. Not just a little a lot there is literally.. GLITTER ON EVERYTHING.

My deco art pieces are  from girly to dark. Right now I've introduced a lot of girly pieces but I'm ready to move onto the dark side. By this Friday I should have some more new items listed on my website thevisionofchi.com. On the website I added a new section and guess what its called....Exactly! Glitter on everything baby!

My inspiration for these pieces comes from past and present. I used to love sailor moon and lisa frank and I still do. The pieces are modestly priced most accessories start at $7 . I even have nail art bundles for simple designs if you want to switch up your look often.

Here are some of the pieces, and as you look through enjoy the shininess! I try to use the best quality fatback pearls that you can find on the internet. Which are favorabley Swarovski and Preciosa.





Inspirations





--To My Producers--

I need your help. My visual diary requires a soundtrack. You know those beats lying around with out visuals, well yea I need them! I'm willing to use any and all genres that match my footage. I have nostalgic footage, to sultry, sexy and party footage. All beats must be %100 your own and you must give written permission to use the beat. All you have to do is send me an email at  chi.musicrev@gmail.com subj: dancer diary beats. In the email please write for example, "I give thevisionofchi.com permission to use my track sample.mp3 for promotional purposes. It maybe used to synchronize with digital video and animation."
Please include your website or soundcloud. Producers will be given credit in the video, with in the first 7 seconds. It will state "music by ..." In the description of the video will be your promo links. So send away I can't wait to hear what comes through. Past contributors are producers, Ant Parker (DJ MuffinMan), CL clyde and Jay Lloyd.



I'll talk to you guys later.

Chi
thevisionofchi.com
chi.musicrev@gmail.com
twitter.com/chilittlewolf
IG: chilittlewolf
#chilittlewolf #animegirl #wolfgirl #shadowskill

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiries Contact

alexandrialsoto@gmail.com