Shop

Popular Posts


Collaboration Brief with Producer Artist Jay Lloyd Part. 1

Hello to my new friends and hello to my loyal followers!

I'd like to start off by speaking about my most important project to date which is my DANCER DIARY. It is over 2 years of training footage of myself as well as performance/ training footage from past collaborations that have inspired me.

Most recently I have had the opportunity to work with a lot of music producers on so many projects as a visual artist. The most recent being my ongoing collaboration with producer artist Jay Lloyd. Who also happens to be an aspiring photographer.

As far as visual collaborations, he has donated tracks to my dancer diary and has also shadowed myself in my own training process.

Here is a clip from our last session.



Jay Lloyd is a producer artist originally from the UK and of Jamaican descent. His styles are very eclectic but always soulful. From what I have observed he's proficient in keyboard and drum machine. In the future I will have a more in depth bio of my contributors but for now please follow their link to learn more about the artist.

Jay Lloyd Music

Photography Collaboration

I was very happy with the results of our photography collaboration. I felt and looked magical on camera. Thank You Jay.






Upcoming Projects to look forward to:

Chi's Magic Garden (Digital Video with Special Fx filmed by Jay Lloyd Edited by Chi Littlewolf)
The launch of Olympus Nation's Website
Premiere of the Konichiwa Music Video by Olympus directed by ShadowSkill (clw)
Launch of Haveyouseenchi.com
Dancer Diary Visuals (ongoing)
Collaboration Brief and Visuals with Producer Artist CL Clyde
Collaboration Brief and Visuals with Producer Artist Ant Parker

--To My Producers--

I need your help. My visual diary requires a soundtrack. You know those beats lying around with out visuals, well yea I need them! I'm willing to use any and all genres that match my footage. I have nostalgic footage, to sultry, sexy and party footage. All beats must be %100 your own and you must give written permission to use the beat. All you have to do is send me an email at  chi.musicrev@gmail.com subj: dancer diary beats. In the email please write for example, "I give thevisionofchi.com permission to use my track sample.mp3 for promotional purposes. It maybe used to synchronize with digital video and animation."
Please include your website or soundcloud. Producers will be given credit in the video, with in the first 7 seconds. It will state "music by ..." In the description of the video will be your promo links. So send away I can't wait to hear what comes through. Past contributors are producers, Ant Parker (DJ MuffinMan), CL clyde and Jay Lloyd.


I have so many ongoing projects but here are a few you will be able to see sooner than later.

I'll talk to you guys later.

Chi
thevisionofchi.com
chi.musicrev@gmail.com
twitter.com/chilittlewolf
IG: chilittlewolf
#chilittlewolf #animegirl #wolfgirl #shadowskill



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiries Contact

alexandrialsoto@gmail.com