Shop

Popular Posts


2015 Art and Design Focus


Girl With Lollipop. Alexandria L. Soto. Digital Art. 2014

Hey its Chi! from 19933333333333333!

Hello to anyone who comes across my website. I am modern graphic artist and designer. My focus in 2014 was primarily experimental video editing, animation and revamping my digital art style. In 2015 I plan to bring more of my Graphic Art to print, apparel and wall art. I will participating in a lot more artist showcasing events.

I want to share my art. My art is punchy, abstract and made with modern media. My inspirations are very eclectic. In my artwork my subjects represent united races and peoples from around the world. I have artwork that has been inspired by sultry periods of my life and I have artwork that is inspired by everyday creativity.



Chi (Director ShadowSkill) thecitybasement.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiries Contact

alexandrialsoto@gmail.com